General description: Stylish battery widget with advanced functionality. The design of the Material theme perfectly adapts to Android 4.x.
This app provides the following functionality:
– The circular battery level indicator fits perfectly into the pure Android design
– resizable on Android 4.x+
– support for main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery information
– Battery information
– Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
– multiple icon styles
– prediction (estimate) how long the battery lasts
– customizable texts in the notification area (estimated remaining time, voltage, temperature, battery status)
Power saving functionality
– automatic power saving mode at night (simple but powerful battery saving feature)
loading and unloading chart
Extended notification support for Jelly Bean phones
– optional upload and download graph
– power related switches:
– Background sync
– Airplane mode
– customizable notification priority
– Settings shortcuts
– DashClock extension
Support of specific HW vendors
– supports Motorola 1% increase
– is compatible with the secondary battery (base) of the Asus transformer
Material themed interface on phones running Android 4.0+
Installation and Operation Notes
– Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Don’t use them if the app doesn’t work as expected.
– The app is highly optimized and does NOT consume battery
– Known issues are located at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html, where you can prioritize bug fixes and improvements by voting.
– FAQ is at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, please look there before submitting support request
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, the home screen widgets will NOT be available if the app is moved to the SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their core design (Known are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try using Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
– In Android 4.0, the system can reduce and dim the level indicator icons in the status bar.
Volunteer for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
What version to download?
If you like Material Design, install the Free or Pro version
– The free version is supported by ads
– Professional flavor has no ads.
Please install the classic version if you like Holo Theme
– Classic has two options to reward the developer for his effort: one-time payment for Pro functionality or ad-supported version
Release notes for version 4.6.x
– Improved rendering of notification icons (version 4.6.24)
– Minor improvements related to the screensaver (version 4.6.24)
– Added notification when the system removes the battery monitoring service. (version 4.6.24)
– Fixed a rare issue on phones running Android 8. (version 4.6.22)
– Improved stability of widget rendering. Also added a warning when the monitoring service fails to start properly or is canceled over the phone. (version 4.6.19)
This application does not have advertising
Download Instructions: credit dymonyxx
Problems downloading? Read This.