General description: ***Now compatible with Android M (6.0) ***
The Call of Duty: Zombies phenomenon has come back to life.
Adapted from the best-selling console hit and created specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies offers exciting maps and fan favorites: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, and Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut, too. as “Dead-Ops Arcade,” a 50-level zombie challenge that offers the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Play solo or join a team of up to 4 players over Wi-Fi as you take down hordes of zombies using a variety of weapons and perks only available in the Call of Duty zombie experience.
And don’t just take our word for it; Here’s what critics think of the game:
• “Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must for any Call of Duty fan and everyday gamer alike.” –Mashable.com
• “As far as the whole package goes, I love the Dead Ops Arcade mode and feel like it adds significant value to the $6.99 price tag” – Destructoid
• “Dead Ops… a perfect complement to the mobile platform.” – G4 TV online
Players can also choose to upgrade their experience and get out of a bind with the game’s CoD points system. With six levels of in-app purchase options to choose from, Zombies fans will be able to take their experience to a whole new level by unlocking additional areas and securing better weapons in much less time. Please note that CoD points only apply in single player.
• Buy CoD points in the main menu to use them when you run out of points earned in the game.
• CoD points can be spent on anything in the game like revives, unlock doors, weapons, perks and the mystery box, but they are only used when you don’t have enough points earned.
• Revives can also be purchased with CoD points if you die without the revive perk, although the three revive limit still applies.
• Note: Your CoD points will be lost if the app is uninstalled from your device.
Sure, earning achievements and point multipliers is nice, but to survive on these co-op maps, you’ll need friends just as much as you’ll need firepower. Lucky for you, not only will you have the weapons and perks you love about Call of Duty at your fingertips, but you can also join up to 4 players over Wi-Fi for multiplayer play.
As if that wasn’t enough, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies also includes the “Dead-Ops Arcade” mode, an arcade-style top-down shooter perfectly suited for mobile combat veterans. Unlocking the mode is easy: just find the four missing coins in the game menus.
And don’t forget to download the Call of Duty: ELITE mobile app to enjoy the Call of Duty multiplayer experience on your console. Head over to the Google Play Store for all the spooky details on both apps.
1. Infinite Clip Ammo
2. No reload for most weapons
3. The game starts with a lot of points.
4. Infinite double point once activated
5. Infinite instant-kill once activated
6. Infinite perk-a-tails once activated
7. Infinite fire sale once activated
8. Infinite runs
9. It can stay in the water indefinitely.
10. Slower zombie attacks
11. Drop Rate Increased
12. Weaker Boss Zombies
13. Max COD Points
14. Complete DRM Bypass
15. Bypass Full File Verification
This application does not have advertising
(Closed file host) http://filescdn.com/vgpyrbi7qqfy
(File host closed) http://filescdn.com/v4sfdpela2y1