Requirements: Android 6.0+
General description: Play as a failed alchemical experiment and explore the sprawling and ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this shadowy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way through its guardians.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer by Motion Twin[/b] that will require you to master the frenetic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and abilities against ruthless minions and bosses.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
Available for the first time on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now killing enemies on mobile!
• Roguevania: the progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline-pumping threat of permadeath
• Fast-paced, dynamic 2D action – Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be thrown back to your cell before you can say “baguette.”
• Non-Linear Progression – Unlock new levels with each death, choose the path that suits your current setup, your playstyle, or just your mood. Surely the walls can’t be as bad as the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle or rush to the end?
The legacy update is now available!
• Enjoy new difficulties, new biomes, new enemies, new bosses, new weapons, new abilities, new mutations…
Carefully redesigned for mobile devices with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original and Auto-Hit
• Custom controls and more touch control options available: change the position and size of the buttons to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience![/b] No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you have any issues, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible about the issue.
– Achievement issues fixed
– Giant now hits ceiling crystals as it should
– Minor UI fixes
– Fixed controller binding to change map display
– Flask glasses can now be moved
– Fixed skins UI design
– Fixed audio volumes and rounding values in options
– Fixed some minor localization issues
– Better compatibility with Android 12 (snips and action bars) with immersive mode
– Code maintenance
– All DLC unlocked
This application does not have advertising