General description: This application allows you to manage and visualize the IoT project, based on the MQTT protocol.
This application allows you to manage and visualize the IoT project, based on the MQTT protocol.
With this app you can make a DIY Smart Home project in a minute. The settings are very simple. Well-documented FAQ and user guide are available on the app’s info page.
1. Designed to run 24×7 in the background
2. Supports MQTT (TCP) and Websocket protocol (useful especially for firewall restricted networks).
3. SSL for secure communication.
4. JSON support for subscribe and publish messages.
5. Panels subscribe to and/or post to the topic automatically, therefore updating in real time.
6. Designed to work with a public corridor efficiently (using the device prefix).
7. Time stamp sent and received from the broker.
8. Design of materials.
9. Flexible panel width, combine any panel
10. More than 250 icons to customize specific panels.
11. Dark theme for comfortable use in low light.
12. Clone connection, device or panel for effortless configuration
13. Import/export app settings for easy sharing with multiple devices.
14. Runs in the background and reconnects automatically.
15. Notification upon receiving message.
16. Export persistent message for log and graph.
This list will grow with user feedback.
Note: This app is still in beta and will mature based on your constructive feedback. If you encounter any issues, feel free to leave a comment on my blog with steps to reproduce it.
In this version I have rewritten the core logic. It has brought a huge improvement in performance. Now the background service consumes at least 25 times less battery. You can run this app 24×7 on your phone.
New professional features
– Data export (CSV and JSON) for persistence dashboards, eg text log and line chart
Bug fixes and improvements
– Fixed data loss issue during Android OS update
– Text log and line graph can now persist up to 1000 messages
– UI fixes for newer devices
– Improved security
This application does not have advertising
Problems downloading? Read This.