General description: LADB includes an ADB server inside the application libraries. Normally this server cannot connect to the local device because it requires an active USB connection. However, Android’s wireless ADB debugging feature allows the server and client to talk to each other locally.
1. About -> Build number -> Click 7 times
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> Enabled
If you find “unauthorized device” or “multiple connected devices”, try this:
1. Enable airplane mode
2. Disconnect any USB devices
3. Kill and restart LADB
Still not working? Try this:
1. Close LADB completely
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> Off
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> Off
4. Developer Settings -> Revoke Authorizations
6. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
7. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> Enabled
8. Enable airplane mode
9. Open LADB
– Update ADB binaries (rendiix@GitHub) (NOTE: may require clearing LADB data to get new binaries)
– Add support for armv7, x86, x86_64 (rendiix@GitHub)
– Update project dependencies and Android libraries
– Turn the reset button into an unpairing button
– API target 33
– Add a button to automatically open split screen with developer settings
– Make the couple dialogue a full screen
– Fix a crash when matchmaking fails
– Add a better “waiting for connection” message
● Supported languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en- XC, es, es-419, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr-CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, in, is, it, iw, ha, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latin, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh- TW, zu;
● Supported CPU architecture: Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a, X86, X86_64;
● Supported DPIs: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● No Lucky Patcher / Jasi Patcher / NFG-Multi-Crack or Google Play Modded needed.
● Replay Services, Transport, Firebase properties removed.
● All unnecessary junk folders and files removed.
● Remove duplicate dpi elements Like:
– Bar length, drawable size, spacing between bars.
● Removed the Splits0 file (Resources and AndroidManifest).
● Removal of unnecessary metadata related to Splits0 Likes:
– Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Sales Divisions, Android Sales Derivative Apk.
● Removed debug information (source, line, parameter, prolog, local).
This application does not have advertising
● Armeabi-v7a (4.30 Mb)
(File host closed) https://uploaded.net/file/a6nbwjur
● Arm64-v8a (4.40Mb)
(File host closed) https://uploaded.net/file/tz16ne7p
● All in one (11.1 Mb)
(File host closed) https://uploaded.net/file/y1hu7lgs
Problems downloading? Read this.