General description: SwiftKey Keyboard uses artificial intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words you care about, and how you like to write.
Upgrade your phone keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free and do more without worrying about typos. Join over 250 million people around the world who use the SwiftKey keyboard for smooth typing.
That means autocorrect and predictive text that really works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey keyboard suits all typing tastes: all colors, layouts, and themes. Support for more than 150 languages. Touch or swipe to write. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
– Kill your typos
– Type faster with AI-powered predictions
– Simply swipe to type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that really works
– Always learning your lingo, nicknames and phrases
– More than 80 colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard: learn and predict your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect in more than 200 languages
– Teach autocorrect its quirks from your online accounts
Learn more about key features of SwiftKey: _https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
• Custom, ported and stock themes with larger fonts
• Fixed automatic punctuation for colons, hyphens, hyphens, and some other characters
• Personal authorization and synchronization dictionary works with Microsoft and Google (need authorization to disable AdGuard, hosts, DNS, etc.)
• The name is simply “SwiftKey”
• Sound of pressing the keys “iOS” (can be enabled in the settings – sound and vibration – sound profile)
• Offline English (US) Language Pack
• Additional characters in the English (US) layout by long pressing the key
In which letters additional characters are added:
C – single quotes « »
G – hyphen, mid dash — –
V – apostrophes ʼ `
F – accent
R – copyright mark © ℗
U, I – arrows ￪ ￫ ￬ ￩
F – list marker, check mark • ✓
J – not equal to, approximately ≠ ≈
Q – degree symbol °
H – symbol plus minus ±
In order for additional characters to appear in the layout, the mod must be installed cleanly or, after installation, reset the application data. Before that, in order to avoid losses, do not forget to synchronize your personal dictionary with your account.
• Analytics, metrics, trackers are disabled
• Multiple languages
The new default theme is “Fluent Adaptive”.
The latest emojis (Unicode 15) are now available on SwiftKey
for devices that support them.
This application does not have advertising
https://rapidgator.net/file/40aae7c151f … 7.apk.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ada3f32a5ee … 4.apk.html
Problems downloading? Read This.