General description: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now is your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon around you, so put on your shoes, get out there and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and fight for prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon by your side.
The Pokémon are out there and you have to find them. As you walk through a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when a Pokémon is nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to be alert, or it might just get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear close to their native environment – look for Water-type Pokémon in lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found in interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and useful items.
Catch, hatch, evolve and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can expand your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same type.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves into Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can fight together to take down a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all intruders.
It’s time to get moving – your real life adventures await!
– This app is free and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2 GB of RAM or more and have Android version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected to Wi-Fi networks only
– Not compatible with Android devices using Intel Atom processors.
– Tablet compatibility is not guaranteed.
– The application may not run on certain devices, even if they have compatible versions of the operating system installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may change at any time.
– Please visit http://www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of July 5, 2016
– Capture Location: The location where a Pokemon was caught will now be displayed on its info screen.
– Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they find using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
– Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.
– Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes move at low speed during battle.
– Minor bug fixes
This application does not have advertising
(File host closed) https://ul.to/i5ki0vz1