Requirements: 5.0 and later versions
General description: Waze is the world’s largest community-based navigation and traffic app. Join drivers in your area sharing real-time road and traffic information to save time, spend money on gas, and improve commuting for everyone.
Just by driving with Waze open, you’re already bringing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps, and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations, or keep others informed of your arrival time.
– Live routing based on real-time traffic and road information powered by the community
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting as road conditions change
– Send your ETA and handling in real time to update those you are meeting with
– Learn your frequent destinations, travel times and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route
– Add information about local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync contacts
– View ETAs of friends when they drive to the same destination
– One-touch navigation to Facebook and Calendar events
– Earn points as you contribute road information and rank up in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the greater good, so jump on in and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can drastically reduce battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and you don’t drive for a while.
Uncensored version of Waze with the following improvements compared to the official version:
– Visualization of the exact location of fixed or mobile speed cameras.
– speed limit sign enlarged for better readability
– Radar sound alert whatever the speed (only in case of speeding with the official version)
– custom card sleeve with black background to save battery and improve readability
– Choice of new voices compared to the official version.
– Vanessa (unmodified),
– Morgan (Cars’ voice is very good), if you prefer Morgan’s real voice, delete the folder in waze/sound/frances
– Svenska (French voice, sound boosted),
– Srpski (star wars voice the first voice after english voices).
– transparent gray signal button (instead of a solid orange circle in the official version) for better readability of the map and to avoid the “burn” effect on the AMOLED screen
– possibility to report incorrectly or without limitation by clicking on the speedometer and then selecting “report” (option absent in the official version)
– announcement distance of changed controls compared to the official version:
– road at 1500 m
– Fast lanes at 1200 m
– Paths at 1000 m
N.B; configurable distance in the “Preferences” file by adjusting these 2 lines:
Alerts. Alert Distance_: 1000
Alerts.Police Alert Distancec_: 1000
Speed camera warnings have been officially prohibited in France since January 2012, their use is punishable by a fine of 1,500 euros and the withdrawal of 6 points from the driving license.
By installing this version, you remain responsible for its use.
That is, in France according to the law still in force to this day: the police do not have the right to search your smartphone.
➡ Package name changed to com.wten
You can install it together with the official Waze app
Saving time and avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
Fixed a bug to ensure that the language chosen for voice direction remains stable throughout the journey.
This app has banner ads and credit.
https://fikper.com/IusklE9hN3/Waze_v4.9 … d.apk.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7c59c545d92 … d.apk.html
Problems downloading? Read This.